In Living Colors Tattoo LLC

★★★★★

About In Living Colors Tattoo LLC

Categories
Hours
Mon - Fri, 10am - 8pm; Sat, 10am - 9pm; Sun, noon - 4pm

Personal Services

Personal Services
More choices in Stone Mountain:
Resultset_next

Ink & Dagger Tattoo Parlour

1036 West College Avenue Decatur, GA

Resultset_next

In The Flesh Tattoo

5119 Jimmy Carter Blvd # J Norcross, GA

4.8333 6
Hi! Sign in to let us know how In Living Colors Tattoo LLC was?
Write a Review
.

Fred is the best and he has done 3 of my tats. .. shae is cool and convo is fun... I love my art work. I would recommend Fred any day.

3
★★★★★

Fred is the best and he has done 3 of my tats. .. shae is cool and convo is fun... I love my art work. I would recommend Fred any day.

.

I had the pleasure of going here in june and met the owner...found out the owner is from my home town..washington dc. cant wait to go back !!!

3
★★★★★

I had the pleasure of going here in june and met the owner...found out the owner is from my home town..washington dc. cant wait to go back !!!

.

The Artist That work Here Are The Best Artist In Atlanta And Have A Very Reasonable Price. I Received A Sleeve Here By Fred The Shops Owner And He Did An Incredible Job. He Also Charged 3 Times Less Than Lil 5 Points And I Couldnt Be

3
★★★★★

The Artist That work Here Are The Best Artist In Atlanta And Have A Very Reasonable Price. I Received A Sleeve Here By Fred The Shops Owner And He Did An Incredible Job. He Also Charged 3 Times Less Than Lil 5 Points And I Couldnt Be

.

I went here for the first and last time the day before yesterday. The tattoo artist did the tattoo but not in the colors I specifically told him I wanted even though he said he would.
He handed me a mirror to see when he was done but it was the wrong color and now I'm stuck with it. Please don't put yourself through this.

0
★☆☆☆☆

I went here for the first and last time the day before yesterday. The tattoo artist did the tattoo but not in the colors I specifically told him I wanted even though he said he would.
He handed me a mirror to see when he was done but it was the wrong color and now I'm stuck with it. Please don't put yourself through this.

Pros: none

Cons: tattoo artist intnetionally used wrong colors,

.

i have been going to these men for years and every time i leave out i'm happy. fred and drak i wish you guys many years of good look and happines with your shop.

2
★★★★★

i have been going to these men for years and every time i leave out i'm happy. fred and drak i wish you guys many years of good look and happines with your shop.

.

I have to say if your looking for a tattoo shop, thats clean, sanitary, and a great astmosphere this is the place to be, I have gotten 98% of all my tattoo here and wouldnt go anywhere else, great prices, designs, and artist's( and for the record the other 2% i got in the military

5
★★★★★

I have to say if your looking for a tattoo shop, thats clean, sanitary, and a great astmosphere this is the place to be, I have gotten 98% of all my tattoo here and wouldnt go anywhere else, great prices, designs, and artist's( and for the record the other 2% i got in the military

Was this review helpful to you?
Ratings_icons Ratings_icons

 

Wait, you're the expert.

If you've been to or used In Living Colors Tattoo LLC, leave a review.

It's easy, only takes a couple of minutes and you'll help thousands make an informed decision.



Write a Review