After the main technician was unable to do the service, another technician was sent out. After being told NOT to plug in the equipment downstairs, he did it anyways. It blew out some wires in the wall, caused an electrical fire, and they refused to take care of the issue. Dealing with the technician that lied, the manager (Gary) that wouldn't follow through, and the owner that was clueless made the situation that much worse! There was a power surge from their equipment that caused my electrical fire, loss of power in my basement, and all the while they have portable generators and chose not to use one! Unbelievably irresponsible!
I was having some allergy problums, went to the Dr. and he suggested that i might want to have my air ducts cleaned out. I called All Clean Air Duct Cleaning, Not ever having done this before wasn't sure what I was getting myself into. There customer Service was great and explained everything to me as far as what the process was. Scott the technician was great, He went over step by step what he would be doing. And the price they quoted me was the price they stuck to there were no suprises. It was great service. I would definetly recommed this company to anyone!!