300 Villa Dr
Avanti Health Systems
Rehabilitation & Nursing Centers
What separates our Health & Rehabilitation Centers from others is the quality of our staff and the care that we provide.
Our dedicated staff members create a team that is capable and skilled at preparing a care plan unique to the physical, social, and spiritual needs of each resident.
We strive to maintain a balance between expert medical care, personalized attention, and quality of life for our residents, patients, and their families.
• Dedicated Short Stay and Short-Term Rehabilitation
• Outpatient Occupational and Physical Therapy
• Post-Surgical Orthopedic Rehabilitation
• Intensive Physical, Occupational, and Speech Rehabilitation Programs
• Complete, 24-Hour Skilled Nursing Care
• Cardiac and Stroke Rehabilitation
• Palliative / Comfort Care
• Alzheimer's / Dementia Care
• Respite Care / Nursing Care
• Health Assessments
• Comprehensive Wound Care Management
• IV Therapy
• Lymphedema and Vestibular Therapy Programs
Types Of Care
• Skilled Nursing
• Physical Therapy
• Occupational Therapy
• Speech Therapy
• Medical Social Worker
• Certified Home Health Aide
• Medication Management
• Personal Care
• Respite Care
• Meal Preparation
• Medication Reminders
• Light Housekeeping
• Stand By and Assist
• Hourly and Live-In Caregivers
If you've been to or used
Villa Maria Health and Rehabilitation Center, leave a review.
It's easy, only takes a couple of minutes and you'll help thousands make an informed decision.