My daughter had some friends that lived here before. They all spoke highly of the townhomes and said they were very attractive. That was before the new management. My daughter and I were actually considering moving over there UNTIL we saw the neighbors that were evicted from our current place of residence had moved over to Wellington. These neighbors constantly had several people living in the unit, they had beer drinking parties every night until about 3 a.m. in the parking lot. Even though they stood right by the trash can they threw their beer cans and bottles in the parking lot so a lot of broken glass. They always had comments when we went to our cars or took out our animals. Their friends could not walk 10 feet to visitor parking but rather took up all the resident parking and even parked behind cars. They were rude, crude and filthy and left us with insects (the unsavory kind) coming up into our unit because of their filth. The parents were irresponsible and the guys were punks. I especially liked the fact they peed on the bushes, and behind the trash bin. also when they thought we reported them they would leave beer cans filled with urn under our car tires..STUPID!
Shame on you conner group for degrading such lovely townhomes by renting to such trash!!!!!
Cons: Turning to slums
1. Extremely poor Management. Management plays dumb when compaints are filed about noisy neighbors. Renters who complain are told that they are the first ones to complain about the noise - so each one is made to feel that they are the problem since no one else has complained
2. Extremely poor Maintenance. Ancient prehistoric appliances eg dishwasher leaks - got fed up of complaining
3. Poor Parking, poor lighting conditions. No control on number of cars in parking spaces
4. Complaints about partying noisy neighbors has no affect. Basically all they care about is occupancy. If you have rowdy neighbors you are out of luck
5. Screeching cars, motorcycles till late night hours - not fit for a working family residence. Booming music till 3am at night
6. No recreation center, minimal recreational activities
I lived here in 06/07 and could not wait to get out. Management attitude: Bad noisy neighbors - too bad, deal with it
Pros: Great place for Party people .............
Cons: Nightmare for working Families...........