My business recently got a new state of the art HVAC system for our building. We were told it would run for years. Well it broke down in a week. After the installer started running circles around us we ended up calling Besco Air Heating & Cooling for help. They already understood the new machinery and were able to get it back in working condition. Hopefully it will stay that way this time.
In selecting a contractor and a furnace for my mom, finding a trust-worthy contractor became the most important objective since I live out of state and must rely on the contractor to take care of my mom. For the following reasons, I believe that I found a trust-worthy contractor in Besco Air.\r
1. I looked to both the Trane and Rheem furnace manufacturer websites to find a manufacturer-approved contractor. Besco Air was listed on both sites. It was important to me to find a contractor that was certified to install and service the equipment that we selected.\r
2. I am a mechanical engineer and our Besco Air Sales rep, Marci Hansen, persevered through my numerous emails and phone calls and answered all of my technical questions in a very patient, complete and helpful manner.\r
3. Besco Air provided a very competitive quotation when comparing it to 2 other quotations that I had.\r
4. Besco Air was able to install the furnace in 3 days from when we gave them the go-ahead so that I could observe the installation while I was visiting my mom.\r
5. The installation crew was very polite, professional and provided an installation that stood up to my very nit-picky review. They picked up after themselves and left the work area clean.\r
6. Marci Hansen, helped my mom and I to understand the federal tax credit incentives that were available along with a rebate available from the utility company and made sure that we knew how to properly apply for these incentives.\r
7. The furnace was installed in November of 2010 and has worked well to this day. Marci Hansen has kept in touch with my mom and I to make sure that we are satisfied with the service and product that Besco Air supplied us.\r
8. I would recommend Besco Air to anyone looking for HVAC service and equipment. In this day in age there are many contractors that just want your money and dont care what happens after they get it. Besco Air is a breath of fresh air in that they concentrate more on maintaining a satisfied customer with the intent of establishing a long-term relationship.\r
Besco Air is dedicated to building on our reputation as one of the most affordable and reliable HVAC companies in Chicago, and we pride ourselves on our 24 hour availability and wide service area. We are also an authorized Trane installation, repair and maintenance company. Wherever you may reside in the greater Chicago area, Besco Air is standing by to serve you.