Air pro was sent out to service our furnace in the fall last year by our home warranty company. They ended up rewiring our furnace, which took over 4 hours. Finished after 10pm. By 1 am our furnace was on fire and the house was filled with smoke. Luckily I woke up and the fire department arrived very quickly. Air pro never took any resposibility, claiming it was a coincidence because our furnace was old. My husband and I were displaced out of our home for nearly 6 weeks, while restoration cleaned, painted, and replaced upstairs carpet. What a nightmare!! That is the reason I would not recommend them to anyone.