Shawnda you know girl you are doing your thang. youve been doing my hair for 4 years now and I thank for for your advice. I love my hair, even though I cant resist my extension. I am appreciated u helped me grow out my perm and that u told me I could get healthy hair. Everyone at works love what u do and can say u motivate me to feel so pretty. Iove coming to your salon because you are so sweet.
I thank u shawnda for being such a great person. I just signed my conscious contract too lol
Im not sure who this stacy girl who created this post but I know all those accuations are false. I looked at her profile on yelp and she really needs some healing. http://www.yelp.com/user_details?userid=Xp-v6Apf_GOigifulKTAXg
If you live in ATL DO NOT get your weave done by ShawndaDee, Bella Vivo Salon. My weave came out so bulky and was poorly done + her customer service is very bad! She charged me 200 dollars
1. The hair prices listed on her website were identified as Hair Ex Hair Prices- when I called her she denied it and when I looked again it was off of her website.
2. She promotes herself as a hair broker but she is not.
3. She tried to sell me Indian hair for 300-400 dollars but didn't want to tell me where she got it from
4.Communication with me regarding scheduling my appt was very poor.
*I emailed her with my availability for the next 3 weeks and she emailed me back a time and day that was not in my availability. ???
*She played tag constantly texting and calling me with days that she was available ignoring my availability. ???
I sent her an email asking for her availabilty for the next 30 days and she sends me her availbility for the next week ???
5. I show up for my appointment and she washes my hair very very quickly not doing a thorough job as if she didn't want to be bothered with washing my hair.
6.She advertises her salon as some type of luxury place yet she doesn't have the proper tools to do hair. She didnt have a single widetooth comb or blowdryer w/ attachment. Her excuse was "none of my clients have hair"
7. She braided my braids underneath too big which gave my hair an extremely bulky look.
8. Moisturizer or heat protectant was not used on my hair at all
9. When I told her I was not satisfied with my hair she says: "You bought the wrong hair" (She was the one who recommended the hair ex hair I bought) "You have to pay me if you want it redone" "your hair is too thick"
Believe me when I tell you the chick is all about money!! RUN!