We fell in love with Big Bear Lake years ago and were very excited when we came across this property - we could not live without it. While it is centrally located - minutes to everything, it is located on a quiet street away from the hussle of the world. Our favorite time of the day is sitting on the deck watching the colors of the sunset play on the lake while listening to the ducks chatter about their day's activities. And as we sit there, we notice that our cares of the day have slipped away.
More about 4 Seasons Of Fun
* 24 Hr On Call Maintenance; Soap/Shampoo provided; Linens & Pillows provided; Quality Towels provided; Paper Towels, Napkins, ziplock baggies, aluminum foil, etc provided
* Lake & Mountain Views from Great Room, & Kitchen; Parking space for a RV or a boat/trailer
* Kitchen has appliances - quiet Dishwasher, Range, Combination Microwave/Convection Oven, Toaster Oven, Toaster, Electric Pan, Blender, Mixer, Mr. Coffee, Waffle Iron, Oster food crafter, Refrigerator with automatic ice maker; Cooking Utensils provided
* Large front, wrap around covered Deck with Hot Tub and separate Side Deck with 4-Burner LP Gas Grill have views of Big Bear Lake and mountains
* WiFi; High Speed Internet; Free Unlimited Local and Long-Distance Telephone calling in the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico
* 60+ DVD Movie Library available for adults/teens/children; board games; TVs & DVDs in living room, master & bunk bedrooms
* Across street from Big Bear Lake, single level floor plan; Tankless Water Heater; Central Heating; easy/level automobile access; large lot with lots of room for play and sleding; Snow removal provided
Wait, you're the expert.
If you've been to or used
4 Seasons Of Fun, leave a review.
It's easy, only takes a couple of minutes and you'll help thousands make an informed decision.