If you have trouble falling asleep at night or your loved ones complain about your snoring, you might have a sleep disorder. Turn to Genesis Sleep Disorders Center for a comprehensive evaluation, diagnosis, and treatment plan to help you feel rested and refreshed.
Trust Genesis for the high-quality sleep care. Our sleep center is accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM), so you know we incorporate the latest technology and treatments to meet your needs.
Could I Have a Sleep Disorder?
You may benefit from an evaluation at Genesis Sleep Disorders Center if you:
• Snore loudly
• Occasionally stop breathing or gasp for breath during sleep
• Feel sleepy or doze off while watching TV, reading, driving or engaging in daily activities
• Have trouble falling asleep, wake frequently, wake too early or wake feeling unrefreshed three or more nights each week
• Experience unpleasant tingling, creeping or nervous feelings in your legs when trying to sleep
• Are easily or frequently awakened by nighttime heartburn, bad dreams, pain, discomfort, noise, light or temperature complaints
Home Sleep Apnea Testing
If you don't have a serious medical condition,you may qualify for home sleep testing (HST) for obstructive sleep apnea. You'll sleep in the comfort of your own bed while wearing special,portable equipment that monitors your breathing. The results are downloaded,scored by a technician who studies sleep patterns,and reviewed by a board-certified sleep physician.
Feel confident in your home testing because:
• We're accredited by the AASM for home sleep apnea testing.
• You'll receive detailed instructions and access to a registered sleep therapist whom you can call anytime with questions.
Treatments for Sleep Disorders
Depending on your specific condition,your sleep improvement care plan may include:
• Developing a bedtime routine
• Creating a restful sleeping environment
• Making dietary changes,such as avoiding caffeine before bedtime
• Using a continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) machine to help you breathe more easily during sleep
Wait, you're the expert.
If you've been to or used
Genesis Sleep Disorders Center, leave a review.
It's easy, only takes a couple of minutes and you'll help thousands make an informed decision.