For over 16 years Southeastern College has provided career training designed for busy, working adults who are ready to make a positive career change. Our skills-focused programs can equip you for the professional workplace in less time than you may A404think. Learn from our industry-experienced instructors in small, personalized classroom settings. Choose from our health care programs that feature hands-on learning to prepare you for your future career.
Why Southeastern College?
• Dedicated faculty that bring industry experience to the classroom
• Flexible, convenient class schedules – day or evening
• Small classes ensure personalized attention
• Placement assistance is available for graduates
• Financial aid is available for those who qualify
• Southeastern College is approved for veteran's training
You can balance work, family and school with Southeastern College! Learn more about our associate degree and diploma programs. Contact us today!
For more information, visit our website at SEC.edu