Orange Grove High School

★★★☆☆
  • 300 S Buena Vista Ave

    Corona, CA 92882

    Map & Directions
  • 951-736-3339

About Orange Grove High School

Hours
Mon-Fri 8am-4:30pm

Education

Education
More choices in Corona:
Resultset_next

Centennial High School

1820 Rimpau Ave Corona, CA

Resultset_next

Santiago High School

1395 E Foothill Pkwy Corona, CA

3.0 2
Hi! Sign in to let us know how Orange Grove High School was?
Write a Review
.

The students ARE NOT CRAZY OR BAD. They are students who have fallen behind in credits or they are simply those who do not "fit" within the current modality of typical high schools. Only 67% of all students do well with the current H.S. modality leaving the 33% to slip through the cracks in a horribly flawed education system of the day! One must be a serious student to remain at BVHS; there are strict codes of behavior and attendance. BVHS should be referred to as a charter school because only those who excell can remain. The "bad" kids or kids who have lost their way can't make it at BV & do end up at Phexiox proving that the student body at BVHS is a head above the rest

5
★★★★★

The students ARE NOT CRAZY OR BAD. They are students who have fallen behind in credits or they are simply those who do not "fit" within the current modality of typical high schools. Only 67% of all students do well with the current H.S. modality leaving the 33% to slip through the cracks in a horribly flawed education system of the day! One must be a serious student to remain at BVHS; there are strict codes of behavior and attendance. BVHS should be referred to as a charter school because only those who excell can remain. The "bad" kids or kids who have lost their way can't make it at BV & do end up at Phexiox proving that the student body at BVHS is a head above the rest

Was this review helpful to you?
Ratings_icons Ratings_icons

.

All of the student here are kind of dumb/evil. This school is for crazy kids whose future school is PHONEX high. I would not recommend this school to anyone.

1
★☆☆☆☆

All of the student here are kind of dumb/evil. This school is for crazy kids whose future school is PHONEX high. I would not recommend this school to anyone.

Was this review helpful to you?
Ratings_icons Ratings_icons

 

Wait, you're the expert.

If you've been to or used Orange Grove High School, leave a review.

It's easy, only takes a couple of minutes and you'll help thousands make an informed decision.



Write a Review