GameStop

★★★★☆
Thousands of Games, Always in Stock!
  • 1810 W Slauson Ave

    Los Angeles, CA 90047

    Map & Directions
  • 323-299-0987

About GameStop

4.0 1
Hi! Sign in to let us know how GameStop was?
Write a Review
.

The best Gamestop in it's surrounding 10 mile area. Current store manager is very helpful, always make's sure that you get all that your looking for and in good condition when it comes to used games. Stored is always very well sorted. organized and kept up (95 percent of the time, the other 5 percent is forgivable due to things like bad parents not keeping their kids in check or messy people who put things back where THEY see fit etc) pre-orders are respected well with any pre order items being handed out fairly and if there is something wrong you can ask and have your bonus given to you vs the employee's taking them for their selves like at another location or 2 which I will also review. Stop on in, good store from a corporation which is well known for not so great service at times.

4
★★★★☆

The best Gamestop in it's surrounding 10 mile area. Current store manager is very helpful, always make's sure that you get all that your looking for and in good condition when it comes to used games. Stored is always very well sorted. organized and kept up (95 percent of the time, the other 5 percent is forgivable due to things like bad parents not keeping their kids in check or messy people who put things back where THEY see fit etc) pre-orders are respected well with any pre order items being handed out fairly and if there is something wrong you can ask and have your bonus given to you vs the employee's taking them for their selves like at another location or 2 which I will also review. Stop on in, good store from a corporation which is well known for not so great service at times.

Was this review helpful to you?
Ratings_icons Ratings_icons

 

Wait, you're the expert.

If you've been to or used GameStop, leave a review.

It's easy, only takes a couple of minutes and you'll help thousands make an informed decision.



Write a Review