February 6, 2016
- 9:00 AM - 12:00 PMJoin our hands-on workshop and build a wooden Valentines mailbox to hold all your child’s valentine cards from their favorite friends. After the mailbox is built, your child can personalize their project with paint. • Flyer/Poster Copy: Let’s Build A Little Love Into February! Sign up your child for our hands-on workshop where they’ll build and paint a wooden Valentine mailbox to hold all their favorite valentine cards.
February 13, 2016
- 10:00 AM - 11:30 AMJoin this class to learn how to approach selecting a paint color, including how to navigate our color solution center and our paint color app. Finally, get an overview of the hottest color trends for 2016. • Flyer/Poster Copy: Let’s Brush Up On Paint! Facing a wall of paint chips can be daunting. Grab a seat in our workshop and get tips on picking paint colors and navigating our color solution center and app. Then, we take you on a tour of the hottest color trends for 2016.
February 14, 2016
- 1:00 PM - 2:30 PMElevate the look of a room with decorative molding. The class will explore different types of molding and show how to apply molding to different surfaces, including ceilings, floors, walls and windows. Finally, the instructor will offer measuring and cutting tips. • Flyer/Poster Copy: It’s time to trim up! Decorative molding can add a touch of style to your ceilings, floors walls and windows. Join our workshop and learn how to select and install the perfect molding.
February 18, 2016
- 6:30 PM - 8:00 PMLearn to build a decorative and functional rope shelf. Join our workshop and learn how to properly measure, use a drill with spade bits, and craft wood dowels into adjustable shelf spacers. • Flyer/Poster Copy: Don’t leave your décor hanging by thread! Jump into our workshop and learn to build your very own decorative rope shelf. With just a few tools and little know-how, this is project you can get off the ground in one afternoon.
February 20, 2016
- 10:00 AM - 11:30 AMJoin this workshop and learn the skills you need to properly install a tile backsplash. The lesson will cover tile options, preparing the wall before applying tiles and mounting tiles using SimpleMat adhesive. • Flyer/Poster Copy: You can use tile on a backsplash to make your kitchen décor pop. Sign up today for this workshop and learn all you need to know about choosing, cutting and mounting tiles like a pro.
February 21, 2016
- 1:00 PM - 2:30 PMGet the skills to tackle a simple toilet installation. Learn more about the benefits of WaterSense toilets, how to select the tools and supplies needed to complete the project and the steps to replace an existing toilet with a new one. • Flyer/Poster Copy: Have a seat in our workshop and learn everything you need to know about choosing and installing a brand new toilet to upgrade your bath.
February 27, 2016
- 10:00 AM - 11:30 AMJoin this class to learn the skills you need to install a new light fixture or replace an existing one. You’ll also learn to how to replace a standard light switch with a dimmer switch. • Flyer/Poster Copy: Let’s brighten up February! Register now for our workshop and get the know-how you need to upgrade your lighting by installing a light fixture or changing your standard light switch to a dimmer.
March 5, 2016
- 9:00 AM - 12:00 PMJoin our hands-on workshop and build a rolling toy wagon for your child’s tiny toys. Once the wagon is built, your child can decorate it with The Home Depot stickers. o All kids get to keep their craft, receive a FREE certificate of achievement, a Workshop Apron, and a commemorative pin while supplies last. o Children must be present at the store to participate in the workshop and receive the kit, apron and pin.
March 12, 2016
- 10:00 AM - 12:30 PM: Join this class to learn more about outdoor lighting. An associate will lead you through a discussion about the different options in outdoor lights. Then, we’ll break down the differences between decorative and security lighting. Finally, we’ll show you a variety of different ways to get your outdoor lighting powered up. • Flyer/Poster Copy: Brighten up your nights by adding some outdoor lighting. Join this workshop to learn all about decorative and security lighting and see some new ways to power up your bright new outdoor outlook.
March 13, 2016
- 1:00 PM - 2:30 PMPainting is an easy way to update a room. This workshop reviews the necessary tools and supplies needed to prepare for interior painting. Then, you learn how to repair damaged drywall, how to use painters tape to mask off trim, and the best techniques for brush and roller painting. • Flyer/Poster Copy: Whether you color inside the lines or think outside the box, painting is an easy way to update a room. Once you learn the skills to repair damaged drywall, prep the walls, and smooth on the perfect shade, you’ll be on a roll. Give boredom the brush all over the house.
March 17, 2016
- 10:00 AM - 11:30 AMJoin this class and learn to build an inexpensive, durable wooden door mat. You’ll get the skills you need to properly measure and cut, use a drill with drill bits, and work with natural sisal rope.
March 19, 2016
- 10:00 AM - 11:30 AMGet the skills you need to tackle ceiling fan purchase and installation. We’ll get you up to speed on fan styles and features, including the ENERGY STAR options currently available. Then you’ll learn the basics of installing ceiling fans both with and without light kits. Last, you’ll get valuable safety tips around wiring ceiling fans.
March 20, 2016
- 1:00 PM - 2:30 PMLearn all you need to know to swap out a bath or kitchen faucet. This workshop shows you how to disconnect supply lines, remove an old faucet and install both a center-set vanity faucet and a kitchen faucet with sprayer.
March 26, 2016
- 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM: Join this class and learn to build an inexpensive, durable wooden door mat. You’ll get the skills you need to properly measure and cut, use a drill with drill bits, and work with natural sisal rope.