Welcome! We are an extension of your medical care program, with all the advantages of home care. We are caring and professional for anyone who needs it. Your care is supervised by your doctor. We offer complete in-home services and we are there when you need us. We are a non-profit, certified Home Health Agency.
At Home Health Care Professionals, our goal is to extend your doctor's recommended medical program into your home, so you can remain where you are most comfortable. Our clients include people who are recovering from surgery, illness, or injury, as well as those who are living with a disease or disability.
There are many reasons to choose Home Health Care. It can help avoid unnecessary time in the hospital. Health care problems can be taken care of before they become a crisis. And, patients are at ease in the familiar surroundings of their own home.
A non-profit agency, Home Health Care Professionals has served individuals and families in Denver and surrounding counties for over two decades. Each one of our home health care providers is experienced and licensed.
Home Health Care Professionals' services are available for people of all ages who have a medical need for skilled care. They may be requested by a physician or medical care provider, or by a patient, relative or friend. However, a doctor's referral is required before services can begin.
We offer a sliding scale for the uninsured. Saturday and Sunday and on-call nurse is available.. * Certified Nursing Assistant- Personal Hygiene; Bathing,Shaving,Hair Care; Assistance with Exercise; Preparation of Meals; Feeding; Light Housekeeping; Supervised by Registered Nurse
* Chaplain- Implements & Coordinates All Activities Related To the Spiritual Aspect of Patient Care; Works with Staff,Clergy & Community Groups; Assists with Bereavement Support to Family/Caregivers
* Medical Advisor- Our Medical Advisor is a licensed board certified Physician; Outlines Effective Patient Care Plans,& Oversees Quality Assurance; Assists Nurses & Therapists in making right choices for each patient
* Medical Social Services- Social & Emotional Factors; Counseling; Community Resource Planning; Short Term Therapy
* Occupational Therapy- Activities of Daily Living Training; Perpetual Motor Training; Fine Motor Training; Orthotics/Splinting & Adaptive Equipment
* Pharmacology Consultant- Consults with Staff & patients; Educates Staff & Patients about New Therapies; Educates Staff & Patients about Drug Interactions
* Physical Therapy- Walk Training & Exercises; Rehabilitation Techniques; Ultrasound; Home Exercise Program & Symptom Control Education
* Skilled Nursing- Observation & Assessment; Catheter Care; Wound Care/Dressing; Injections; IV Therapy; Tube Feedings/Care; Ostomy Care and Teaching & Diabetic Care; Teaching