Coral Sunset Elementary School

★★★☆☆
  • 22400 Hammock St

    Boca Raton, FL 33428

    Map & Directions
  • 561-477-2100

About Coral Sunset Elementary School

Education

Education
More choices in Boca Raton:
Resultset_next

New Adventures Early Learning Center

4500 West Sample Rd COCONUT CREEK, FL

Resultset_next

Hunt Elementary School

7800 NW 35th Ct Coral Springs, FL

3.0 1
Hi! Sign in to let us know how Coral Sunset Elementary School was?
Write a Review
.

If you had asked me to review this school 2 years ago I would have given it 10 stars, but now they have only gone down hill. They are now starting inclusion programs for children who need special education, all this is going to do it cause the children who need the special help to be ridiculed by their peers. Why are they doing this you ask?, cause they can't get grant money without doing this, so for the maybe 95% of the students who don't need the special help, they are going to be disrupted in their classrooms, while the other 5% of the students are taught. Hopefully if enough people complain about this new policy they will change it back and help save our children from the ridicule and also save our other children from the disrubption.

3
★★★☆☆

If you had asked me to review this school 2 years ago I would have given it 10 stars, but now they have only gone down hill. They are now starting inclusion programs for children who need special education, all this is going to do it cause the children who need the special help to be ridiculed by their peers. Why are they doing this you ask?, cause they can't get grant money without doing this, so for the maybe 95% of the students who don't need the special help, they are going to be disrupted in their classrooms, while the other 5% of the students are taught. Hopefully if enough people complain about this new policy they will change it back and help save our children from the ridicule and also save our other children from the disrubption.

Was this review helpful to you?
Ratings_icons Ratings_icons

 

Wait, you're the expert.

If you've been to or used Coral Sunset Elementary School, leave a review.

It's easy, only takes a couple of minutes and you'll help thousands make an informed decision.



Write a Review