Creative Choice Homes

★☆☆☆☆

Real Estate

Real Estate
More choices in Tallahassee:
Resultset_next

Chateau Deville Apartments

2060 Continental Ave Tallahassee, FL

Resultset_next

Players Club Student Apartments

222 N Ocala Rd Tallahassee, FL

1.0 1
Hi! Sign in to let us know how Creative Choice Homes was?
Write a Review
.

Don't do it unless you have to!!!! These people treat you like you are poor black or white trash!!!!! The property manager Nicki is a nasty lady that wouldn't help you if her life depended on it!!! The other office staff actually seems to be scared of 80% of the residents and the other 20% they want nothing to do with!!! My only advance is to STAY AWAY!!!

0
★☆☆☆☆

Don't do it unless you have to!!!! These people treat you like you are poor black or white trash!!!!! The property manager Nicki is a nasty lady that wouldn't help you if her life depended on it!!! The other office staff actually seems to be scared of 80% of the residents and the other 20% they want nothing to do with!!! My only advance is to STAY AWAY!!!

Pros: Still looking for some

Cons: Everything thing

 

Wait, you're the expert.

If you've been to or used Creative Choice Homes, leave a review.

It's easy, only takes a couple of minutes and you'll help thousands make an informed decision.



Write a Review