Sir Vac and Sew

★☆☆☆☆
Stop buying vacuums - ask the professionals.
  • 700 North St # 1000

    Fern Park, FL 32730-2049

    Map & Directions
  • 407-831-8282

1.25 4
Hi! Sign in to let us know how Sir Vac and Sew was?
Write a Review
.

This lady Rhonda can lie like no other.....Funny how she can continue tell the Better Business Bureau and the Florida Dept of Agrigulture & Consumer Services lies & they don't do anything about it. 90% of the reviews I have read, all describe Rhonda the same way, a rude person & liar. But she thinks she is not doing anything wrong. The other 10% positive reviews are written by Sir Vac & Sew. Stay away from this place.

1
★☆☆☆☆

This lady Rhonda can lie like no other.....Funny how she can continue tell the Better Business Bureau and the Florida Dept of Agrigulture & Consumer Services lies & they don't do anything about it. 90% of the reviews I have read, all describe Rhonda the same way, a rude person & liar. But she thinks she is not doing anything wrong. The other 10% positive reviews are written by Sir Vac & Sew. Stay away from this place.

Was this review helpful to you?
Ratings_icons Ratings_icons

.

Thanks guys! I am looking to have my vacuum repaired and after reading everybody's comments about the unsatisfactory customer service, I DEFINITELY will not be going to them! Thanks for the warning! Can anyone recommend a business that does repairs that is respectable and pride's themselves on customer satisfaction in the east Orlando area? Thanks!

1
★☆☆☆☆

Thanks guys! I am looking to have my vacuum repaired and after reading everybody's comments about the unsatisfactory customer service, I DEFINITELY will not be going to them! Thanks for the warning! Can anyone recommend a business that does repairs that is respectable and pride's themselves on customer satisfaction in the east Orlando area? Thanks!

Was this review helpful to you?
Ratings_icons Ratings_icons

.

I called this place to find about their hours and the free estimates listed on the site. Rude, rude, rude. I ask: Do you do free estimates? She says: For what? I say: vacuum cleaner. She says: No. I say: But your ad online says free estimates. She says: We do give free estimates. I say: for what, you just told me no. She says: I don't have time to get into it right now.

2
★★☆☆☆

I called this place to find about their hours and the free estimates listed on the site. Rude, rude, rude. I ask: Do you do free estimates? She says: For what? I say: vacuum cleaner. She says: No. I say: But your ad online says free estimates. She says: We do give free estimates. I say: for what, you just told me no. She says: I don't have time to get into it right now.

Was this review helpful to you?
Ratings_icons Ratings_icons

.

Dyson referred us here for our vacuum which was still under warranty and was giving off sparks. When we dropped it off we asked for a guideline on how long the repair might take. Instead of even attempting to answer us the surly woman there seemed to want an argument when we were just looking for some idea of a timeframe. She was incredibly rude, never answered our questions and even made fun of my husband when he called once to check on progress. I guess they feel that because Dyson refers repairs to them they don't need to be even remotely polite or business-like to the general public. I can tell you that I would spend $500 on a new Dyson before I would ever step foot in this shop of horrors again.

1
★☆☆☆☆

Dyson referred us here for our vacuum which was still under warranty and was giving off sparks. When we dropped it off we asked for a guideline on how long the repair might take. Instead of even attempting to answer us the surly woman there seemed to want an argument when we were just looking for some idea of a timeframe. She was incredibly rude, never answered our questions and even made fun of my husband when he called once to check on progress. I guess they feel that because Dyson refers repairs to them they don't need to be even remotely polite or business-like to the general public. I can tell you that I would spend $500 on a new Dyson before I would ever step foot in this shop of horrors again.

Was this review helpful to you?
Ratings_icons Ratings_icons

More about Sir Vac and Sew

Welcome to Sir Vac & Sew! Sir Vac & Sew is located in Fern Park, Florida. Are you still using a bag vacuum cleaner? Upgrade and experience a better clean. We provide factory authorized sales, parts and repairs of all brands of vacuum cleaners and sewing machines. Sir Vac & Sew has been in business since 1962 offering reliable service to all of our customers. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction, and to accomplish it we offer free commercial pick up and accept trade-ins. Top brand names we carry and work on include: - Eureka - Hoover - Dyson - Singer - Kenmore - Panasonic Many more are available and we invite you to come into our shop and see for yourself all that we have to offer. Even if you aren’t in the market for a new machine we carry a wide selection of parts and accessories for both vacuum cleaners and sewing machines including belts, hoses, motors, filters, attachments and more. Everything is factory authorized, so you can rest assured that you are receiving a quality product. Call us today to find out more! Factory authorized sales parts repair.

Articles and Advice

 

Wait, you're the expert.

If you've been to or used Sir Vac and Sew, leave a review.

It's easy, only takes a couple of minutes and you'll help thousands make an informed decision.



Write a Review