Fox Fence Company

★★★★☆
  • 2527 S Main St NW

    Kennesaw, GA 30144

    Map & Directions
  • 770-975-5858

Wholesalers

Wholesalers
More choices in Kennesaw:
Resultset_next

Patterson Enterprises

1272 Everwood Dr SW Marietta, GA

Resultset_next

First Fence

4131 Jiles Road Kennesaw, GA

3.6667 3
Hi! Sign in to let us know how Fox Fence Company was?
Write a Review
.

We have used Fox Fence Co. twice since 1996 to install a 4 ft. picket once at our home in Kennesaw and again at another home in 2001 in Woodstock, and we are now in another new home and I will be calling them to come by and give me an estimate for this property. Very professional, all work done as we requested, and the price was fair. I believe I was even unhappy with a gate and they fixed it to my satisfaction. We would consider ourselves tough customers and we have no complaints.

2
★★★★★

We have used Fox Fence Co. twice since 1996 to install a 4 ft. picket once at our home in Kennesaw and again at another home in 2001 in Woodstock, and we are now in another new home and I will be calling them to come by and give me an estimate for this property. Very professional, all work done as we requested, and the price was fair. I believe I was even unhappy with a gate and they fixed it to my satisfaction. We would consider ourselves tough customers and we have no complaints.

Pros: Price, confidence with past work

Cons: nothing I can think of

.

Just read the ""foxsucks"" review and I find it difficult to believe that this person does not give his/her name. Anyone can go online and say whatever they want if they remain anonymous, but if they were to put their name to it, they would have to realize that if the statements they made were exaggerated or untrue, they are legally liable and could be sued for slander. I say to ""foxsucks"" to put your name out there and take the consequences. By the way, maybe I could slander the character and good name of foxsucks but remain anonymous. Why, how about I say that ""foxsucks"" is cheating on his/her spouse or stealing from his/her boss, or some such other legally liabelous thing?? I mean, after all, it is the internet and we can say whatever we want to, whether true or not, with no fear of retribution so long as we remain anonymous and use some pseudonym such as ""foxsucks."" Please note that I use my name because I am not afraid to own up to what I say and do. One final thing: Just for the record, if any company--Fox Fence Company included--were as bad as foxsucks says it is, it would no longer be in business. Think about that. Too bad there is not enough space to write all the wonderful things I've heard about Fox Fence. Look for their signs and notice the fences on which they are posted. Fox Fence is a well respected business with a very good record of customer satisfaction. Please do your research and don't base your decision on the one other review on here that the person did not even have the guts to put his/her name to. Thanks!

2
★★★★★

Just read the ""foxsucks"" review and I find it difficult to believe that this person does not give his/her name. Anyone can go online and say whatever they want if they remain anonymous, but if they were to put their name to it, they would have to realize that if the statements they made were exaggerated or untrue, they are legally liable and could be sued for slander. I say to ""foxsucks"" to put your name out there and take the consequences. By the way, maybe I could slander the character and good name of foxsucks but remain anonymous. Why, how about I say that ""foxsucks"" is cheating on his/her spouse or stealing from his/her boss, or some such other legally liabelous thing?? I mean, after all, it is the internet and we can say whatever we want to, whether true or not, with no fear of retribution so long as we remain anonymous and use some pseudonym such as ""foxsucks."" Please note that I use my name because I am not afraid to own up to what I say and do. One final thing: Just for the record, if any company--Fox Fence Company included--were as bad as foxsucks says it is, it would no longer be in business. Think about that. Too bad there is not enough space to write all the wonderful things I've heard about Fox Fence. Look for their signs and notice the fences on which they are posted. Fox Fence is a well respected business with a very good record of customer satisfaction. Please do your research and don't base your decision on the one other review on here that the person did not even have the guts to put his/her name to. Thanks!

.

TERRIBLE.\r\nDO NOT USE FOX FENCE!!! They are completly unreliable! My arched privacy fence was installed over 1 month ago and it is still unfinished!!! 3 days after the fence was put up 85% of the boards were warping and the other 15% were cracked so badly they had to be replaced. 5 days later, my right gate would not open. I have been no-showed 4 times. I have called almost every day for 2 weeks and NEVER received a call. The only time I can get an answer is between 8 & 8:30 AM. I finally reached a manager and he claimed that they had ""a bad batch of wood"". The wood is certainly bad, but I blame 50% of the problem on the guy who installed the fence. The arches are are jagged and uneven, & he had terrible aim with the nail gun ( there are nails sticking through in many places.)\r\nToday was the 5th time someone came to repair my fence. \r\nToday the left gate will not open.\r\nYou may think you are getting a good deal....my advice would be to pay an extra hundred bucks and use a reliable, trustworthy, Professional Company.

0
★☆☆☆☆

TERRIBLE.\r\nDO NOT USE FOX FENCE!!! They are completly unreliable! My arched privacy fence was installed over 1 month ago and it is still unfinished!!! 3 days after the fence was put up 85% of the boards were warping and the other 15% were cracked so badly they had to be replaced. 5 days later, my right gate would not open. I have been no-showed 4 times. I have called almost every day for 2 weeks and NEVER received a call. The only time I can get an answer is between 8 & 8:30 AM. I finally reached a manager and he claimed that they had ""a bad batch of wood"". The wood is certainly bad, but I blame 50% of the problem on the guy who installed the fence. The arches are are jagged and uneven, & he had terrible aim with the nail gun ( there are nails sticking through in many places.)\r\nToday was the 5th time someone came to repair my fence. \r\nToday the left gate will not open.\r\nYou may think you are getting a good deal....my advice would be to pay an extra hundred bucks and use a reliable, trustworthy, Professional Company.

Pros: initally... the price

Cons: EVERTYTHING! lousy work, unreliable workers & management

Wait, you're the expert.

If you've been to or used Fox Fence Company, leave a review.

It's easy, only takes a couple of minutes and you'll help thousands make an informed decision.



Write a Review