Pizza Palazzo

★★★☆☆

About Pizza Palazzo

Categories
  • Restaurants
  • Pizza Restaurants

Food

Food
More choices in Oak Park:
Resultset_next

Maria's Italian Kitchen

29035 Thousand Oaks Blvd Agoura Hills, CA

Resultset_next

Viva La Pasta

525 Country Club Dr Ste A Simi Valley, CA

3.3333 3
Hi! Sign in to let us know how Pizza Palazzo was?
Write a Review
.

When you're hot, you're hot; and when you're not, you're not. That's Pizza Palazzo. Unfortunately Oak Park's premiere pizza joint only hits the mark about 10% of the time. When they do that, they perfectly balance the sauce, cheese, seasonings, ingredients and crust (thin) - the best ever! (Although they skimp when ordering more than one additional topping). But the other 90% of the time you're paying premium prices for mediocrity. I only wish they could hit their mark consistently. After more than 10 years as a customer we're frustrated and ready to give up on them. It's unfortunate but we're thinking of saying good by after all these years of 90% disappointment.

2
★★☆☆☆

When you're hot, you're hot; and when you're not, you're not. That's Pizza Palazzo. Unfortunately Oak Park's premiere pizza joint only hits the mark about 10% of the time. When they do that, they perfectly balance the sauce, cheese, seasonings, ingredients and crust (thin) - the best ever! (Although they skimp when ordering more than one additional topping). But the other 90% of the time you're paying premium prices for mediocrity. I only wish they could hit their mark consistently. After more than 10 years as a customer we're frustrated and ready to give up on them. It's unfortunate but we're thinking of saying good by after all these years of 90% disappointment.

Was this review helpful to you?
Ratings_icons Ratings_icons

.

This pizza is perfect for stuffing your children's place when you get a babysitter. My brother picks up for his kids once a week probably. Not crispy crust. This one's a sogger - but OK still.

1
★★★☆☆

This pizza is perfect for stuffing your children's place when you get a babysitter. My brother picks up for his kids once a week probably. Not crispy crust. This one's a sogger - but OK still.

Pros: Quick prep for pickup

Cons: A little heavy for thin crust

.

Pizza Palazzo has the best thin crust pizza around. The secret is in the sauce. It is awesome. It is more of an take out place but has seating as well. For the quality and size of these pies the prices are very reasonable. If you are looking to order pizza go for this friendly local place and you will not be disappointed.

5
★★★★★

Pizza Palazzo has the best thin crust pizza around. The secret is in the sauce. It is awesome. It is more of an take out place but has seating as well. For the quality and size of these pies the prices are very reasonable. If you are looking to order pizza go for this friendly local place and you will not be disappointed.

Was this review helpful to you?
Ratings_icons Ratings_icons

 

Wait, you're the expert.

If you've been to or used Pizza Palazzo, leave a review.

It's easy, only takes a couple of minutes and you'll help thousands make an informed decision.



Write a Review