Yang's Cantonese Gourmet

★★★★☆
  • 3205 S Saginaw St

    Flint, MI 48503

    Map & Directions
  • 810-233-5431

About Yang's Cantonese Gourmet

Hours
Mon. - Sun. 10:30am - 10pm

Food

Food
More choices in Flint:
Resultset_next

Rice Garden

100 Rice Rd Tyler, AL

Resultset_next

Hupei Restaurant

1125 E 5th St Tyler, AL

4.0 2
Hi! Sign in to let us know how Yang's Cantonese Gourmet was?
Write a Review
.

I have no idea what the other reviewer is talking about. I drive over 20 miles out of the way to eat there. Their food is the the best. The food is over priced if you buy the carton. If you by buy the dinner or lunch meals it's fairly cheap. There should should be enough to feed two. Yea, I don't get why they pricing either.

cons: It's in a bad neighborhood.

5
★★★★★

I have no idea what the other reviewer is talking about. I drive over 20 miles out of the way to eat there. Their food is the the best. The food is over priced if you buy the carton. If you by buy the dinner or lunch meals it's fairly cheap. There should should be enough to feed two. Yea, I don't get why they pricing either.

cons: It's in a bad neighborhood.

Was this review helpful to you?
Ratings_icons Ratings_icons

.

This was my first time eating at the place. The customer service was excellent, but the foodwas horrible. It cost me over 30 dollars for takeout for a family and I didnt even purchase a meal for me. My family did not enjoy the food, but were still hungry after they got done eating. The portions were very bad. My son had sweet and sour chicken. His plate was 90% rice with the remaining 10% rice. At $10.00 a plate I would have hoped for more meat and less rice. We will not go back to this establisment.

PROS:
CONS: Bad side of town

3
★★★☆☆

This was my first time eating at the place. The customer service was excellent, but the foodwas horrible. It cost me over 30 dollars for takeout for a family and I didnt even purchase a meal for me. My family did not enjoy the food, but were still hungry after they got done eating. The portions were very bad. My son had sweet and sour chicken. His plate was 90% rice with the remaining 10% rice. At $10.00 a plate I would have hoped for more meat and less rice. We will not go back to this establisment.

PROS:
CONS: Bad side of town

Was this review helpful to you?
Ratings_icons Ratings_icons

 

Wait, you're the expert.

If you've been to or used Yang's Cantonese Gourmet, leave a review.

It's easy, only takes a couple of minutes and you'll help thousands make an informed decision.



Write a Review