From The Heart Chr Ministries

★★★☆☆
  • 2940 Trawick Rd

    Raleigh, NC 27604

    Map & Directions
  • 919-850-9602

About From The Heart Chr Ministries

2.5714 7
Hi! Sign in to let us know how From The Heart Chr Ministries was?
Write a Review
.

I have been a member of From the Heart in Maryland and Then in Raleigh I can truly say the beliefs of this church are 100% Bible based. IF you are looking for the truth regardless of how bad your flesh wants to remain in sin, From the Heart is the place to go. It is refreshing to be under a teaching that really gets it... That we must serve God not with our lips, or memorizing scripture but serving God with our actions, our lives "from our hearts". Daily I find ways to become more disciplined, to stop living close to the edge, to stop lining the pockets of ministers with hopes of getting closer to God, to stop using God as a bank, That prosperity begins with giving God 10% and being a wise steward over the remaining 90% so that I can pay my bills and stop waiting for supernatural debt transfers, to stop looking at what others are doing and look within myself..AM I LIVING HOLY???..I could say more but come see for yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5
★★★★★

I have been a member of From the Heart in Maryland and Then in Raleigh I can truly say the beliefs of this church are 100% Bible based. IF you are looking for the truth regardless of how bad your flesh wants to remain in sin, From the Heart is the place to go. It is refreshing to be under a teaching that really gets it... That we must serve God not with our lips, or memorizing scripture but serving God with our actions, our lives "from our hearts". Daily I find ways to become more disciplined, to stop living close to the edge, to stop lining the pockets of ministers with hopes of getting closer to God, to stop using God as a bank, That prosperity begins with giving God 10% and being a wise steward over the remaining 90% so that I can pay my bills and stop waiting for supernatural debt transfers, to stop looking at what others are doing and look within myself..AM I LIVING HOLY???..I could say more but come see for yourself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was this review helpful to you?
Ratings_icons Ratings_icons

.

WOW! I thought I was the only person who actually can see through this ministry. If you are looking for a good church home, keep looking because this is not the place to find God.

1
★☆☆☆☆

WOW! I thought I was the only person who actually can see through this ministry. If you are looking for a good church home, keep looking because this is not the place to find God.

Was this review helpful to you?
Ratings_icons Ratings_icons

.

I have experienced this ministry and have found that it is not for me. The leaders are totally controling and everything must be kept quiet. Most of the people in leadership are living active sinful lives and the spirit of lust is running wild. I would not recommend this church to anyone looking to find Jesus unless the already know God's word and then they can pick and choose what parts to keep and what parts to throw away. It's a hard teaching to follow if you don't surrender everything and from what I have noticed, the leaders are having trouble because they have not let go of some things that God is not pleased with too. When judgement comes, it will start at the household of faith and I beleive it will start with the From the Heart Church Ministries.

1
★☆☆☆☆

I have experienced this ministry and have found that it is not for me. The leaders are totally controling and everything must be kept quiet. Most of the people in leadership are living active sinful lives and the spirit of lust is running wild. I would not recommend this church to anyone looking to find Jesus unless the already know God's word and then they can pick and choose what parts to keep and what parts to throw away. It's a hard teaching to follow if you don't surrender everything and from what I have noticed, the leaders are having trouble because they have not let go of some things that God is not pleased with too. When judgement comes, it will start at the household of faith and I beleive it will start with the From the Heart Church Ministries.

Was this review helpful to you?
Ratings_icons Ratings_icons

.

TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED

I think the leaders are not practicing what they are teaching. The teachings have some truth to it and then its about brain washing and mind control, especially when you're told to "stay under authority" and "it's not what is being done to you but your response". I have found that it is so hard to find a good church where they are teaching the word of God and the leader is actually living it. For a while, the From the Heart Church Ministries had fooled me. They prey on weak people. They are fake, liers, and do not practice what they teach. I am tottally disappointed and I will keep seeking and searching for a real church.

1
★☆☆☆☆

TOTALLY DISAPPOINTED

I think the leaders are not practicing what they are teaching. The teachings have some truth to it and then its about brain washing and mind control, especially when you're told to "stay under authority" and "it's not what is being done to you but your response". I have found that it is so hard to find a good church where they are teaching the word of God and the leader is actually living it. For a while, the From the Heart Church Ministries had fooled me. They prey on weak people. They are fake, liers, and do not practice what they teach. I am tottally disappointed and I will keep seeking and searching for a real church.

Was this review helpful to you?
Ratings_icons Ratings_icons

.

If you are ever in the Dallas, TX area. If you are ever in the Dallas, TX area.If you are ever in the Dallas, TX area.If you are ever in the Dallas, TX area.If you are ever in the Dallas, TX area.If you are ever in the Dallas, TX area.If you are ever in the Dallas, TX area.If you are ever in the Dallas, TX area.If you are ever in the Dallas, TX area.

3
★★★☆☆

If you are ever in the Dallas, TX area. If you are ever in the Dallas, TX area.If you are ever in the Dallas, TX area.If you are ever in the Dallas, TX area.If you are ever in the Dallas, TX area.If you are ever in the Dallas, TX area.If you are ever in the Dallas, TX area.If you are ever in the Dallas, TX area.If you are ever in the Dallas, TX area.

Was this review helpful to you?
Ratings_icons Ratings_icons

1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.

.

From the heart Churches should be avoided at all costs. It is a cult and exerts total control over its members. I have a family member who was involved in this wicked cult and who just recently escaped from its control and regained their freedom to think on their own. Something you lose when you are involved with this evil cult. Wake up from the heart members you are mindless zombies totally under the control of Cherry and his evil doers.

2
★★☆☆☆

From the heart Churches should be avoided at all costs. It is a cult and exerts total control over its members. I have a family member who was involved in this wicked cult and who just recently escaped from its control and regained their freedom to think on their own. Something you lose when you are involved with this evil cult. Wake up from the heart members you are mindless zombies totally under the control of Cherry and his evil doers.

Was this review helpful to you?
Ratings_icons Ratings_icons

.

I am a member of From the Heart Church Ministries in Richmond VA. I absolutely love the church as a family and as a place to learn how to live as a christian. Before my parents became members st that church, we were members of Richmond Christian Center. The church was awesome but if you are looking to join a church and feel like you belong, then FTHCM is the church for you. I recommend that if you are ever in the Richmond VA area, to look up this church and pay a visit. you will not be disappointed in being there.

5
★★★★★

I am a member of From the Heart Church Ministries in Richmond VA. I absolutely love the church as a family and as a place to learn how to live as a christian. Before my parents became members st that church, we were members of Richmond Christian Center. The church was awesome but if you are looking to join a church and feel like you belong, then FTHCM is the church for you. I recommend that if you are ever in the Richmond VA area, to look up this church and pay a visit. you will not be disappointed in being there.

Was this review helpful to you?
Ratings_icons Ratings_icons

 

Wait, you're the expert.

If you've been to or used From The Heart Chr Ministries, leave a review.

It's easy, only takes a couple of minutes and you'll help thousands make an informed decision.



Write a Review