O E Meyer Co Hm Med Equip

★★☆☆☆
  • 1005 Everett Rd

    Fremont, OH 43420

    Map & Directions
  • 419-332-5484

About O E Meyer Co Hm Med Equip

Hours
Mon-Fri 7am-5pm, Sat 8am-12pm

Health & Medical

Health & Medical
More choices in Fremont:
Resultset_next

Benton Medical Equipment

2601 Garcia Ave. Mountain View, AR

Resultset_next

Jamba Juice

1765 E Bayshore Rd B East Palo Alto, CA

2.0 1
Hi! Sign in to let us know how O E Meyer Co Hm Med Equip was?
Write a Review
.

I went to this establishment once to get a blood pressure machine that I had a prescription written for. My insurance participates with this business and I was to pay a 10% copay and my insurance covers the rest. When I spoke to the employee about this, she had a very poor attitude and said that they usually didn't deal directly with the insureds for this type of thing. Whether she had a problem recouping the other 90% from my insurance company or not, I felt that I was treated in a very shabby manner and was more than happy to tell her, "never mind... just forget it...I'll take my business elsewhere". This was the second home health care supplier I had tried for this item. The first was a rude phone conversation with one of their competitors! I ended up getting my blood pressure cuff from a major retail store and forgoing my insurance coverage. I got it on sale and dealt with happy , professional sales people that wanted my business. Even if this company had a bad opinion of my HMO carrier, they entered into an agreement with them to supply this service to their insureds and should honor it and treat potential customers properly. They just lost a sale, and possibly others from people who will read this .

2
★★☆☆☆

I went to this establishment once to get a blood pressure machine that I had a prescription written for. My insurance participates with this business and I was to pay a 10% copay and my insurance covers the rest. When I spoke to the employee about this, she had a very poor attitude and said that they usually didn't deal directly with the insureds for this type of thing. Whether she had a problem recouping the other 90% from my insurance company or not, I felt that I was treated in a very shabby manner and was more than happy to tell her, "never mind... just forget it...I'll take my business elsewhere". This was the second home health care supplier I had tried for this item. The first was a rude phone conversation with one of their competitors! I ended up getting my blood pressure cuff from a major retail store and forgoing my insurance coverage. I got it on sale and dealt with happy , professional sales people that wanted my business. Even if this company had a bad opinion of my HMO carrier, they entered into an agreement with them to supply this service to their insureds and should honor it and treat potential customers properly. They just lost a sale, and possibly others from people who will read this .

Was this review helpful to you?
Ratings_icons Ratings_icons

 

Wait, you're the expert.

If you've been to or used O E Meyer Co Hm Med Equip, leave a review.

It's easy, only takes a couple of minutes and you'll help thousands make an informed decision.



Write a Review