This is a good clinic if you have no insurance and need a pg test of other female/family services. The people we always nice and helps and not to forget understanding!
Was this review helpful to you?
More about Planned Parenthood
Planned Parenthood provides a wide range of free or low-cost sexual and reproductive health care services, including:
- FREE or low-cost birth control
- Emergency contraception (morning after pill)
- Annual gynecological exams and Pap tests
- Breast cancer and cervical cancer screenings
- Sexually transmitted disease (STD) testing & treatment
- FREE pregnancy testing and options information
- Adiana (permanent birth control for women)
Each year, more than 60,000 women, men and teens visit one of PPCW's 10 health centers in Oregon and SW Washington. Less than five percent of our services are for early abortion care.
Planned Parenthood's mission is to provide, promote, and protect access to sexual and reproductive health care. Since 1963, PPCW has provided sexual and reproductive health care, family planning and other medical services; trained and educated community members on issues of sexuality; and advocated for the protection of reproductive rights and freedom in Oregon and Southwest Washington.