Worst service I have ever experienced. I brought my scooter here to have the rear tire changed after driving over a nail. My brother and I loaded the scooter into his van and pulled up right in front of the shop to unload it. We were obviously struggling trying to keep the rear doors open and get the bike on the ground. I noticed a guy leaning against the store and watching us, and he offered no help, but I figured he's just a random inconsiderate bystander. Not the case. Once I entered the shop, I discovered it is the OWNER of the scooter shop. Seriously? I am struggling to unload a scooter in front of you and you can't even hold the door for me? It was so difficult just to get it there that I didn't have much of a choice in whether to leave it there or not. I was told the tire was in stock and they would probably get to it that day. 4 days of unreturned phone calls later, they told me they had to order the tire. 2 WEEKS later, they had managed to change the back tire.
Unfortunately, this is not the end of the story. I've ridden the scooter three times since getting it back and it is getting progressively worse to the point where I am afraid to even ride it back to the shop. It is making a rubbing and clunking sound (coming from the rear tire) and when the rear brake is applied it makes a horrible grinding sound. The owner told me the following:
1. They can't even look at it for a couple of weeks.
2. He doubts it is because of something they did.
3. "They test drive all the scooters after changing a tire." This is absolutely not true because when I picked the bike up, they told me it needed a new battery because they couldn't get it to start. The kill switch was on. I turned it off and started the bike on the first try. This means they either don't know their stuff or they were trying to con me into buying a battery from them.
4. "I'm not going to argue this with you over the phone"
5. "Don't take this the wrong way, but a lot of people need their bikes fixed"
Lastly, while I waited for an hour to pick up my bike, I heard the employees arguing with several people over the phone and telling them "We have a policy not to discuss prices over the phone." So, they want people to come all the way to South Philly, and then not be helpful, or truthful or even knowledgeable about service. Awesome.
Stay away from this place at all costs.