Carter's

★★★☆☆
  • 1565 N. Halsted

    Chicago, IL 60622

    Map & Directions
  • 312-482-8603

About Carter's

Categories
  • Children's Clothing Stores
  • Baby Clothes

Shopping

Shopping
More choices in Chicago:
Resultset_next

Pottery Barn Kids

2111 N Clybourn Ave B Chicago, IL

Resultset_next

Zozo For Kids

5137 N Clark St Chicago, IL

3.0 4
Hi! Sign in to let us know how Carter's was?
Write a Review
.

It seems that everytime I go there are always tons of racks that are 40 to 60% off. And I find their selection excellent. Even though I live on the northside, I drive here about 4 times a year to stock up on baby gifts. Returns are very painless too so that's another reason I buy from this store versus going to a department store where their returns/exchanges are a nightmare.

If you sign up for their mailing list, it seems that you get a 20% off coupon at least once a month!

Also, I've gotten good service about 95% of the time. The other 5% wasn't horrible, just not great.

4
★★★★☆

It seems that everytime I go there are always tons of racks that are 40 to 60% off. And I find their selection excellent. Even though I live on the northside, I drive here about 4 times a year to stock up on baby gifts. Returns are very painless too so that's another reason I buy from this store versus going to a department store where their returns/exchanges are a nightmare.

If you sign up for their mailing list, it seems that you get a 20% off coupon at least once a month!

Also, I've gotten good service about 95% of the time. The other 5% wasn't horrible, just not great.

Was this review helpful to you?
Ratings_icons Ratings_icons

.

I love to shop in Carter's. Unfortunately, a couple of weeks ago I went there for a return, next day I check my credit card balance and there was a charge on my credit for $ 500 dollars. I contacted the store manager and she indicated that and employee that was recently fired has charged my account. I am very disappointed with the way that they have handle this. Up to this day, I have not received a letter from the store, apologizing for the inconvenience that this has cause. It is amazing how poorly they have handle the situation. You will imagine that they will be more proactive in assisting there customers, specially if the incident was caused by one of there employees

1
★☆☆☆☆

I love to shop in Carter's. Unfortunately, a couple of weeks ago I went there for a return, next day I check my credit card balance and there was a charge on my credit for $ 500 dollars. I contacted the store manager and she indicated that and employee that was recently fired has charged my account. I am very disappointed with the way that they have handle this. Up to this day, I have not received a letter from the store, apologizing for the inconvenience that this has cause. It is amazing how poorly they have handle the situation. You will imagine that they will be more proactive in assisting there customers, specially if the incident was caused by one of there employees

Was this review helpful to you?
Ratings_icons Ratings_icons

.

Carter's is synonymous with quality baby clothing to me, so I love to shop here for my nieces and nephews. I know I will be getting good deals on great clothing. A lot of other stores carry Carter's clothing, so it's not necessary to come here. But it's good if you are in the area.

4
★★★★☆

Carter's is synonymous with quality baby clothing to me, so I love to shop here for my nieces and nephews. I know I will be getting good deals on great clothing. A lot of other stores carry Carter's clothing, so it's not necessary to come here. But it's good if you are in the area.

Was this review helpful to you?
Ratings_icons Ratings_icons

.

This Carter's store offers a wide selection of their clothing for newborn through toddler sizes. They merchandise almost all of their clothes that are in season - a lot of what I saw there I had also seen at Babies R Us and other stores too, for the same prices. So, the prices are fair but this store does not offer anything more expensive or more unique than what you might find anywhere else.

3
★★★☆☆

This Carter's store offers a wide selection of their clothing for newborn through toddler sizes. They merchandise almost all of their clothes that are in season - a lot of what I saw there I had also seen at Babies R Us and other stores too, for the same prices. So, the prices are fair but this store does not offer anything more expensive or more unique than what you might find anywhere else.

Was this review helpful to you?
Ratings_icons Ratings_icons

 

Wait, you're the expert.

If you've been to or used Carter's, leave a review.

It's easy, only takes a couple of minutes and you'll help thousands make an informed decision.



Write a Review