Because I have had a wide range of experiences working with people of all ages, I consider myself a general practitioner of psychology and psychoanalysis. Patients may be confident that I am competent to offer the following listed services based on education, post-graduate training and experience. I provide services for
* Individual psychotherapy with children, teens and adults
* Adult psychoanalysis
* Couple and family psychotherapy
* Group psychotherapy with teens and adults
* Psychological evaluation, including selected forensic situations (excluding neuropsychological testing)
* Consultation and clinical supervision for practicum, internship and licensure
* Community presentations about mental health issues and inservice education
If a patient situation arises either at the onset of treatment or during the treatment that seems beyond my capacity, my commitment is to consult with a senior colleague about the best way to helpfully proceed, and then to talk things over carefully with my patient.
Wait, you're the expert.
If you've been to or used
Lubbers, Michael B, leave a review.
It's easy, only takes a couple of minutes and you'll help thousands make an informed decision.