More about New Jersey Acupuncture & Wellness Center
At New Jersey Acupuncture & Wellness Center, the patient is the focus. We take the time with each patient to properly assess the symptoms and determine the necessary course of treatment. Although it varies for each individual, expect to have anywhere between 4 to 12 treatments. The number of times per week or month is based on the individual's condition. We use acupuncture, as well as herbal medicine, dietary recommendation, and
exercise that will benefit the patient's overall lifestyle. At New Jersey Acupuncture & Wellness Center, we often treat:
* Bell's Palsy / Stroke / Trigeminal Neuralgia
* Migraines and Headaches
* Musculoskeletal Pain
* Menopausal / Menstrual Issues
* Abdominal Pain, Constipation, Diarrhea
* Infertility (for both men and women)
* Substance Addiction / Smoking Cessation
* Low Immunity
* High/Low blood Pressure
* Anxiety / Depression / Insomnia
* Asthma /Sinusitis / Common Cold / Allergies
* Chronic Fatigue
* Facial Rejuvenation
Wait, you're the expert.
If you've been to or used
New Jersey Acupuncture & Wellness Center, leave a review.
It's easy, only takes a couple of minutes and you'll help thousands make an informed decision.