* Surgical Dental Microscope - The use of a surgical dental microscope allows for better fitting restorations and more precise surgical procedures because it allows the doctor to see up to 20x better than the naked eye.
* CEREC - Is an advanced dental technology that is utilized for the restoration of decayed, cracked, or chipped teeth. CEREC can create full crowns, inlays, onlays, and veneers. The CEREC machine crafts a restoration in a matter of minutes. The most beneficial feature of receiving a CEREC restoration is that it is accomplished in one visit.
* Digital X-Rays - Digital x-rays allow the doctor to get a much better view of your teeth and potential dental conditions. The digital imaging software allows the doctor to see a number of different views of the tooth to gain a better understanding of the proper course of management.
* Diagnodent - The Diagnodent helps detect dental caries at the earliest possible stage so that the most appropriate treatment can be presented to you. Diagnodent is a fluorescent laser that finds cavities which lie beneath the surface of the tooth. There are often cavities that x-rays and the explorer do not find. This advanced technology helps to preserve a greater amount of your tooth structure by uncovering dental decay before it progresses too far.
* Microscope - The use of a surgical dental microscope allows for better fitting restorations and more precise surgical procedures because it allows the doctor to see up to 20x better than the naked eye. Don't you expect your doctor to see what he is doing. This is possible with the surgical dental microscope.
* Laser Periodontal Therapy - A large portion of the adult population has untreated gum disease. A new laser has been approved by the FDA to treat gum disease and DOES NOT require cutting and stitches. Dr Kim is one of 17 Dentist in Chicagoland area licensed to perform the Laser Assisted New Attachment Procedure (LANAP). Laser Periodontal Therapy is an amazing breakthrough in periodontal (gum) treatment. If you have been told you need scalpel and suture gum surgery, alert yourself to this breakthrough laser alternative. For detailed information about this technology, please call our office at 708-460-6666
Wait, you're the expert.
If you've been to or used
Orland Dental Wellness Center, P.C., leave a review.
It's easy, only takes a couple of minutes and you'll help thousands make an informed decision.