Susan Au-Yang, D.C., has been a chiropractor in Marin County for over 25 years. She focuses on a holistic approach to achieving a balanced body using gentle and effective techniques. Treatments are rendered in a non-forceful manner. Visit her web page at http://www.susanauyang.com.
EXAMPLE OF CONDITIONS TREATED:
(2) Auto Accident Injuries;
(3) Chronic Pain (all regions of the body, including the back, neck, knees, and hips);
(5) Numbness and Tingling of Extremities;
(6) Pre-menstrual and Menopausal Syndrome (including hot flashes);
(7) Repetitive Strain Injury (typically misdiagnosed as Carpal Tunnel Syndrome);
(8) Sciatica (pain and numbness radiating down the legs);
(9) Sprain/Strain Injuries of the Extremities (such as the shoulders, elbows, knees, and ankles);
(10) Sports Injuries (including tennis elbow); and
(11) Temporomandibular Joint Syndrome (TMJ).
(1) The Activator, which is a device used to facilitate adjustments;
(2) Applied Kinesiology is the method of using a strong muscle for testing purposes to personalize the treatment plan to the needs of the patient;
(3) CranioSacral Therapy (CST), which is the manipulation of the cranial bones, especially effective in TMJ and trauma related problems;
(4) Homeopathy is a system of medicine where a substance or agent is diluted to a point where the energy pattern of that substance is used for healing;
(5) Myofascial Releases, which involves the balancing of muscles in a specific manner, otherwise the patient's condition will not stabilize;
(6) Nonforceful Adjustments;
(7) Nutrition and Supplements;
(8) Osseous (of the bones) manipulations; and
(9) Sacro-Occipital Technique (SOT), which primarily consists of using pelvic blocks to realign the patient.
Wait, you're the expert.
If you've been to or used
Susan Au-Yang, DC, leave a review.
It's easy, only takes a couple of minutes and you'll help thousands make an informed decision.