* Enthusiastic, Gentle, Insightful and very experienced teachers
* Parent cooperative program - you are involved in your child's class
* Welcoming, Friendly community with an active Parent Board
* Play-based curriculum includes hands-on science, music, dance, art, public speaking, outdoor playground time, physical skills, social skills, safety, responsibility
* Low adult-to-student ratio means lots of interaction
* Themed Lunch Bunches available M-F
* Wonderful nursery for younger siblings while you participate in your child's class
* Convenient location - Goldsboro at River Road, "The Church on the Hill"
* Non-sectarian and non-denominational
* Parent Cooperative means lower cost and closer-knit community compared with traditional drop-off preschools
PROS: Teachers! Parents! Community! Curriculum! Lunch Bunch! We love it!
CONS: Not for the uninvolved parent; co-oping is a time commitment.