My kitten swallowed a needle last night, I immediatley called our vet (THIS VET) and they told me to come in right away....When I got there it took her 25 minutes to come into the room, then she took an x-ray to make sure it was in the stomach which it was, and then told me they could not operate because they were about to close. They directed me to a emergencey vet 30 minutes away. I lost critical time from this. She told me that if the needle went into the intestines it would be critical yet took her own sweet time giving my kitten the care he needed. They should have told me to go to the emergencey vet in the first place, my kitten could have died. I have been going to this vet for 14yrs, but will not be back now. I would not reccomend this group of vets.