I dont want this to get too long but the complaints are many....
1. They do not plow in the winter, you will scrape your car over ridges of ice.
2. None of the dryers work in the laundry facilities (unless you wants to run it 4 or 5 times)
3. Things break like crazy, and they dont fix it. You have to call them like 5 or 6 times before maintenance comes out. My bathtub never drained in this place, I had them out 4 times to fix it, and it would only fix it for about a week. My dishwasher never cleaned my dishes, but they told me it was as good as it gets. The closet doors always come off the hinges (that one they are able to fix) but it just happens again.
4. Do not count on getting a garage. I tried for 3 months. First they lost the book, said they'd call me, and they never did. Then they said they had to talk to someone else about it (like 3 people told me that) then they finally gave me a garage, I went to look in it, and someone else's stuff was there!! Then they FINALLY found another one, and it had a broken lock!! I never ended up getting one.
5. The office ladies are nice, but not very bright. No one in there ever knows whats going on. They cant answer your questions because they have to ask someone else, then they never get back to you. They were unclear on my rent i was paying 25 extra dollars a month untill my last 2 months there!! Which they did give me my money back when I called them on it.... but why didnt anyone ever tell me!
6. And finally, I guess this isnt there fault, but my roomates car was stolen from the parking lot. So its not the safest building either.
uh I hate leaving such a negative review, I sound like such a complainer, but im really not!! I think I cut them a lot of slack. And i know im not the only one upset because I know other tenants in these buildings with the same complaints.
The only good thing about this place is the price. but beware you get less then what you pay here!
I would highly recommend this office for anyone who loves there pet!
The staff is so nice and friendly. They are very professional and honest, if you dont have a ton of money they understand and tell you all your options. It feels like there really there for the animals, and not just to make money. Great Place!!