Dr. Bernat, Dr. Parkhill, Chrissy and staff saved my dog's life. I was unaware that Titan had got into mice poison at our cottage. It took a week before any signs and only 12 hrs before she would have died if Dr. Bernat hadn't figured out what was wrong. She almost died twice while she was there. She was very sick. It was a roller coaster for a week if she would make it or not. The communication,hard work and dedication was there! I can't thank them enough. I am now going to Green Acres cause Green Acres is the place for TITAN.....Thank you sooooo Much!!!!