My fiancee, her entire family and I went here to celebrate Father's day this evening. We should've taken the time to yelp this place. The bad reviews about this place are all True!!!!
We were seated pretty promptly, so that wasn't bad. Here's what's bad:
- The service is incredibly slow
- The booths are really small (even for me)
- They ran out of bread! How do you run out of bread at an italian restaurant?
- The food was less than mediocre
- The food took forever
- The silverware wasn't even all there at the table.
Where's my fork?!?!
- They seemed to have run out of certain drinks
- The bathrooms were in horrible shape... lets say that there was urine all over the place and that you could smell urine from outside the restrooms in passing
- more about the bathrooms... apparently, there was no regular upkeep because we were there for a couple of hours and it was in the same shape for the entire time.
- The worst part of all this was that my fiancee's mother decided to say something to the manager. when the manager was called to address our complaint, she rolled her eyes. the nerve...
When my fiancee's mother mentioned the issue about the bathroom, the lady manager came up with some lame excuse about the ladies room and how women tend to use up stacks of paper towels and that the restaurant DOES keep the restrooms clean...LIES! There didn't seem to be any use in talking to the lady 'cause she didn't seem to care.
I don't have any reason to suggest this place to anyone. it sucks