East Windsor, CT
My first appointment was for a general cleaning and that is when it all started. Amidst the cleaning procedure, they uncovered that I need more special cleaning that would require $220 out of the pocket expense from my end. I had no choice but I accepted for the procedure. After this treatment my tooth ache became worse, that I had to go for follow-up treatment they said that I would require scaling and filling on right upper and lower tooth and root canal for one tooth. Since the scaling and filling procedure I'm having great sensitivity and tingling whenever I bite food till date. I never such an experience prior to visiting the dental center. Till date I had spent more than $1000 out of my pocket expense and my insurance had maxed out for this year.
I'm unsatisfied with the service I received from Great Expressions - East Windsor because of the following reasons.
1) Prior to my cleaning procedure, I had no pain or issues with my tooth.
2) My tooth ache worsened after every procedure that was done since September 2010.
3) They never explained to my questions and they referred to specialist to answer who wasn't available immediately.
4) The treatment procedure was not explained to me completely.
5) I received a worst scaling and filling procedure by Dr. Kumar. She attended two patients simultaneously and elongated the procedure time and didn't pay full attention to myself.
6) Every time I complained about the pain I experienced because of the treatment I received in my previous appointment, they mentioned some new issue with my tooth whenever.
I would never recommend this center for any body because, their procedures are costly and unsatisfactory.