Our Graphic Design Course is designed for people with little to no prior knowledge of graphic design. In three months full-time or one year part-time we'll teach you what you need to know.
• Expand on your love of design and turn it into a fulfilling career
• Make pen-pushing and clock-watching a thing of the past
• Learn practical skills and put them into practice - even if you've barely touched a Mac before
• Learn graphic design software that is industry relevant
• Create a strong commercial design portfolio of your very best work
• Be ready to apply for graphic design jobs in as little as three months if studying with us full-time
• No experience necessary!
More about Shillington School-Graphics
Shillington Graphics, the Sydney-based design studio that preceded Shillington School, was founded in 1989 by Andrew Shillington.
As an employer, Andrew sought to hire talented graphic design graduates but found it increasingly difficult to find those with high-end computer skills and a practical knowledge of design theory who could also meet challenging deadlines.
It soon became apparent that students leaving schools and colleges were not adequately trained in today’s world of computers and design software. And so Shillington School was born.
Shillington has 6 locations internationally and our New York campus is located in the heart of Manhattan.
Wait, you're the expert.
If you've been to or used
Shillington School-Graphics, leave a review.
It's easy, only takes a couple of minutes and you'll help thousands make an informed decision.